Considering Laser Vision Correction?
Fellowship-trained and board certified cornea-refractive surgeon, Dr. Dwight A. Silvera MD, FRCSC, Dip. ABO
Advanced “All Laser” Wavefront LASIK
- There is no blade!
- Laser Vision Correction has never been safer.
- The Intralase® Method delivers outstanding visual results – more patients achieve vision that is 20/20 or better when the Intralase® Method is used. 1
- The latest Wavefront Technology – providing superior results over standard LASIK in order to maximize vision at all times… Day or Night!
The Time Is Right…
The time is right for your advanced laser procedure. Dr. Silvera received his Cornea and Refractive Surgery Fellowship at the University of Iowa. He is board-certified in the USA and Canada. Dr. Silvera has performed over 15,000 laser vision correction procedures and served as Medical Director of a busy laser eye clinic.
We are committed to offering patients the most advanced technology, personalized care and exceptional results at an affordable price.
You Are Likely A Candidate
If you meet the basic criteria below, please arrange a personal consultation with your optometrist or with Dr. Silvera at Talley Eye Care.
- Are you at least age 19?
- Are you in good health?
- Has your vision been stable?
- Are you free from any serious eye conditions?